Sabado, Hulyo 2, 2016

Start of something new



I created this blog today, July 2, 2016 on a sunny Saturday, because I have a lot of good things to say about being single.  For a long time, my status hasn’t pretty much changed.  And at an age when you don’t really know if you’re going towards a more complicated status like being married…even more complicated as a parent..i think it would be best to savor the moment and enjoy singlehood as a way towards a bigger and brighter future - whether simple or complicated…join me in my journey as I write about the countless travels, jobs, experiences that I’ve had and my not-so-normal opinion about events, politics, people  that led me to this blog..i do hope that anyone who reads this may somehow find an idea or two and be able to contribute to the betterment of the society..somehow those are my aims - to express and encourage..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento